Osso Good Bone Broth is a Gluten-Free, Gelatin Filled Superfood that is filling the bellies of your friends, family, and neighbors across the nation. If you’re looking to jump on the bandwagon or just looking for more reasons to enjoy the ride…here are the top 5 reasons you should.
- Anti-inflammatory. Do you suffer from bloating, headaches, or overall body pain? Inflammation is often to blame. Lucky for you, it is the perfect remedy! Because it is full of glycine and proline, these amino acids work better than any pill currently available. Those with arthritis will also reap the benefits of these amino acids as they work to reduce joint pain.
- Improves Digestion. Osso Good bone broth is full of nutrient-dense gelatin. Gelatin works like glue to heal and seal your gut, allowing you to absorb nutrients that your body needs. Move over leaky gut, IBS, and Chron’s disease… It’s the perfect natural remedy.
- Boost Immunity. Chicken soup is the best food to warm your soul when you’re sick. Traditionally made Osso Good bone broth is full of immune boosting benefits for you to sip by the cup. Gelatin, minerals, and amino acids such as Arginine work hard to restore your body to its naturally healthy self.
- Strengthens your skin, hair, and nails. The beauty industry has made millions off pumping skin full of collagen for a more youthful appearance. It’s simmered low and slow to extract as much collagen as possible. Simply drinking bone broth regularly will give you the natural glow you were looking for. Bone Broth is also great for adding a brilliant shine to your hair and strengthening your nails.
- High in natural, animal based protein. Protein is not only a diet necessity, it’s perfect for toning your muscles. Osso Good bone broth has 12 grams of protein per 8 ounce serving! Perfect for post workout recovery, a morning ritual, or an afternoon snack. Bone broth helps keep you satiated while you slim down.
My absolute favorite reason to drink Osso Good bone broth is because it just tastes OSSO GOOD!