This Chicken Curry and bone broth recipe is an easy and delicious weeknight meal that is sure to leave you satisfied. Along with being yummy, curry touts health benefits such as: detoxification, anti-cancer, and blood sugar control.
- 4 c water
- 3 c fresh organic spinach leaves
- ½ lb fresh green beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (5 ¾ oz) package pad thai noodles (rice noodles)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ c thinly sliced shallots
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 ½ tsp muchi curry powder
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups Osso Good Bone Broth
- 1 (13.5 oz) can light coconut milk
- 2 ½ c cooked + cubed chicken breast (~1 lb)
- ½ c chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- ½ c chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 small hot red chiles, seeded + chopped
- 7 lime wedges
- Bring 4 c water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add spinach and beans to pan; cook for 30 seconds. Remove vegetables from pan with a slotted spoon; place in a large bowl. Add noodles to pan; cook 3 minutes. Drain, add noodles to spinach mixture in bowl.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and the next 5 ingredients (through garlic) to pan; saute 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add chicken broth to pan, and bring to a boil. Add coconut milk to pan; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Add chicken, onions, sugar, and fish sauce to pan; cook for 2 minutes. Pour chicken mixture over noodle mixture in bowl. Stir in cilantro and chiles. Serve with lime wedges.