This is a must try Osso Good noodle recipe! We were CRAVING noodles. Having just picked up some delicious shiitake mushrooms, basil, scallions and cherry tomatoes from the farmers market, I knew what vegetables I wanted to use. Of course, my freezer is packed with ridiculously good Osso Good Bone Broth. Since I only needed pork loin and delicious noodles, I quickly drove to the store. And just like that, I’m ready to make this must try Osso Good noodle recipe.
There are TONS of variations of this recipe. I wanted to keep it simple and use what I already had, so that’s why I chose these ingredients. But, you could easily swap the pork for some beef and the basil for cilantro. Or any other swap and addition you want. That’s one of the reasons I love this dish SO much! Because, it’s incredibly versatile and nourishing. Plus, it’s super easy and doesn’t take long to make.
Osso Good Noodle Recipe
- 1 box favorite noodles (I used gluten free soba noodles)
- 1/4 lb shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 large basil leaves, chopped
- 1 large scallion, sliced
- 2 pouches Osso Good Signature Bone Broth
- 3 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb pork loin, salted
- 1 carrot, peeled thin
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thin
- pepper/salt to taste
- sesame seeds (optional)
- In a cast iron pot over medium heat, add pork loin (whole). Add 2 Tbsp ghee, shiitake mushrooms, ginger, and garlic. Cover and cook for 4 minutes per side, or until fully cooked. Gently stir the mushroom mixture frequently, while not disturbing the pork loin.
- While this is cooking, boil a pot of water. Add noodles once boiling. Cook per directions on box.
- Remove pork loin; set aside. Slice before adding to dish.
- Add both Osso Good Signature Bone Broths to mushroom mixture.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add (cooked) noodles. Season to taste.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with vegetables. (Remove fresh ginger)
Voila. Dinner is served. So, put your feet up and pat yourself on the back for a delicious meal made after a long day. Also, feel free to exchange or add to any of the vegetables listed, it’s completely up to you. Most noteworthy are these buttery shiitakes along with the Signature bone broth is just too good to miss.